WhatsApp is one the most prevalent apps. It makes communication very easy as simply adding the right number of anyone in the world and voila, that is it. In any case, it can be irritating sometimes that in order to message someone, you will always have to first add that person in your address book, but there are such a large number of cases where you simply want to communicate with someone for a few messages and that’s it.
That is the reason some third-party applications deal with this basic task for you. It shouldn’t be that hard to send messages through WhatsApp without saving the contact. The issue is that these applications can compromise the security and usefulness of your smartphone. They may likewise be incompatible with certain smartphone operating systems.
Also read: How To Pin A Chat In WhatsApp
To enable you to solve this issue, we’ll show how you can send a WhatsApp messages without adding the contact to your address book. Also, the best part is that this strategy doesn’t require that you install different apps and it works on both iOS and Android operating systems.
How to send a WhatsApp message without saving the contact
This procedure may at first appear to be confusing for users who are not extremely experienced using their smartphone. In any case, once you finish the procedure one time, it will be simple each time after that.
- Open up your preferred browser on your phone.
- Type the following link in the search bar: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXXXXXXXXXX (note: in place of the Xs type the phone number of the person that you want to contact, including the country code, but without the + sign.)
- What I mean is that if the person has an American number (with the +1 prefix), it would look something like this: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=19175550123
- Press ‘enter’ on your smartphone.
- A WhatsApp window will open asking you whether you want to send a message to that phone number. Go ahead and press ‘send message’.
- You will automatically be redirected to WhatsApp with the ‘Start chatting’ window to the person which you entered in your phone.
Every time you want to connect with someone on WhatsApp, whether it’s to make a short inquiry or to start a discussion, would you really want to add them to your contacts?
What do you think about this tip? Is it useful? Or on the other hand, do you prefer using another messenger app? Let us know via the comment section.