Hello, today I’m going to show you how to speed up your Android phone with this little tweak. I know the stress many Android users go through when it comes to making their device run at a great speed. Maybe you want to minimize apps and you want to go back the app but everything starts all over again, I know how frustrating this can be.
Well good new, I’ve got a quick guide on how to increase the speed of your Android device. It doesn’t require much technical skill. Just follow this simple procedure and you will be done in no time.
- Before we begin you need to enable the Developer Option in your device, well if you already have the option activated then skip to next step
- Now go to Setting > About Phone > Tap on Build Number about 7 times, after doing that go back you should see Developer Option before ‘About Phone’
- Click on Developer Option, enable it by switching it on at the top
- Scroll down till you see some options like ‘Windows Animation Scale’, ’Transition Animation Scale’ and so on.
5. Change the values to .5x i.e. Animation scale.5x for all the three options
6. Restart your phone for the tweak to be effective.
Hope it helps